Advice For Homeowners From The GTA Installation Experts
According to the Canadian Home Builders’ Association, renovation spending has increased steadily during the past two decades. Even as tough economic times and budget constraints continue to challenge Canadian homeowners, the home improvement market maintains a steady growth rate.
There are two main reasons why homeowners are willing to invest in renovation and home improvement:
- They value their comfort and convenience
- Home upgrades will boost property value in the resale home market
Replacing your old windows is likely to be an important project on your list of renovations and upgrades. Investing in a high-quality, energy-efficient, Health Smart Certified™ window is a good investment in your home. However, poorly installed windows will not provide the energy-efficiency and cost-benefits they are designed to deliver. That is why proper installation by trained, licensed, and insured installers is imperative.
Five Common Scenarios Homeowners Face With Poor Window Installation
- The installers forgot to properly insulate your windows resulting in cold drafts throughout the winter months.
- Your newly installed, high-quality windows neither operate properly nor meet your visual expectation due to improper installation.
- Wood rot and mold exists that the installer neglected to warn you about. As a result, your new window is poorly installed and you have condensation, moisture and a greater chance of mold growth.
- Your carpets, flooring and/or property are damaged by careless installers.
- A problem post-installation exists but the installer, a sub-contractor who is paid by the piece is not willing to help. The dealer or manufacturer will not offer any assistance either because they did not install the windows in the first place.
Read here for Installation Tips and ensure your new windows are installed the right way to offer lasting returns on your investment.
At Casa Bella, we treat your home like our own. You can trust us to completely safeguard your investment. We will NEVER outsource the installation of your new windows to a sub-contractor. All of our windows are installed by Casa Bella employees who are trained, skilled, licensed and insured. Our installers are paid hourly rather than per piece and will ensure a perfectly installed window each time. Your investment is safe with our window replacement experts.
Call Casa Bella Windows And Doors today at 1-800-407-9917 to request a free consultation or fill out our online form and our window and door experts will contact you shortly.