Steel entry doors are a great choice if you're looking to save on your energy bills. These doors are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. They feature a foam core insulation that will keep the cold of the winter and heat of the summer outside.
As the manufacturer, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Our doors are built to withstand the harsh Canadian climate. Each unit is custom made to the exact specifications of your renovation project.
Make a smart investment in your home with Casa Bella Windows & Doors!Sizing Chart:
Custom Door Lites
Download: Casa Bella Brochure
- Frame consists of finger jointed kiln-dried wood for strength and thermal efficiency
- Pre-drilled for passage and deadbolt (if required)
- PVC cladding on jambs and header for a durable and maintenance-free finish
- PVC cladding available in White, Driftwood, Ivory and Sandalwood
- 3 ½" screws for secure mounting to house framing and additional protection against forced entry
- Continuous wood perimeter on door slab provides a thermal break between outside and inside surfaces to eliminate frost and condensation
- Door slab surfaces are hot dipped 24 gauge thick galvanized steel for maximum durability and resistance to rust and corrosion
- Solid, CFC free, polyurethane foam slab core provides an outstanding R-15 insulation factor and excellent slab stability
- Energy efficient extruded aluminum sill system is thermally broken to eliminate frost transfer. Industry leading self-draining sill design
- Wood lock-block is standard on the lock side stile of the door for extra strength and security
- Full perimeter compression weather stripping ensures a tight seal to minimize heat loss
- Door lite units are full 1" insulated tempered glass for maximum safety
FACT - A poorly installed door will NEVER perform properly or ever save you any money.
Whether it be new construction or replacing old, tired windows and doors, it doesn't matter how much you spend if they're not properly installed. A poor installation means you're losing out on energy efficiency, performance and cost savings! Get all the facts with our FREE "Installation Guide" before you decide on your new Windows and Doors!
Download our Guide to discover Who's REALLY Installing Your Windows & Doors?
Expert Installation, Every Time!
At Casa Bella, we always use our own factory-trained installation crews. We do NOT use subcontractors or pay by piece work! We always use the best method of installation based on the construction of your house. Our professional consultants will discuss the various methods during the estimate phase and walk you through the options.
All jobs are completed promptly, professionally and with the utmost care. Site clean up and courteous service are the hallmarks of our business.
That's why ensuring a quality installation of your window and door systems is so important. Casa Bella is a leader when it comes to installing your new investment. We not only manufacture your window and door products, but we also offer superior installation with our very own installers.
Novatech Steel Entry Doors